Specifications of Aluminum Wire
1. Conductivity: above 40%-45%
2. Surface: smooth
3. Strength: Hard
4. Size: 1.0mm-6.5mm
5. Marketing series: 5154, 5052, 5050, 5056
Note: In common, 5154, 5052 aluminum wires are widely used as fence, rivet, nail, zipper, construction material.
Applications of Aluminum Wire
1) Aircraft, transport vehicles, vessels, instruments, metal products
2) Processing to the rivets, Zipper, nails, etc.
3) Welding Aluminum Magnesium alloy wire which magnesium content is exceeding 3%
4) Sanitary equipment hose braiding materials, automotive and machinery oil hose material
5) Electronic industries and telecommunications industries
6) Textile shield for power cable
We also provide high-quality tailor-made service to our most-valued clients.
|Parameter performance name||Tensile strength (Mpa)||Mainstream resistivity (Ωmm2/ m)||Elongation (%)||Density (g/mm3)||Heat (AJ/Kg°C)|
|Copper||205-270||≤0.018||15-20%||8.90||0.39 * 103|
|aluminum||100-125||≤0.0285||8-15%||2.70||0.88 * 103|
|CCA||120-140||≤0.0268||15-25%||3.63||0.79 * 103|