The steel strip is manufactured from steel sheets coated with zinc (Hot dipped galvanization) on four sides and finds an application in the manufacture of armoured cables.
1. Tensile Strength: 28 to 50 kgf / sq. mm
2. Elongation: minimum 10% on 250 mm
3. Mass of Zinc Coating: 60 g/m2 to 275 g/m2, both sides including Edges
4. (total weight on all four sides) depending upon Buyer's Requirement.
5. Thickness: 0.20 mm to 1.20 mm
6. Width: 15 mm to 150 mm
7. Coating: 10 microns to 60 microns.
8. Standards: ASTM A90, ASTM A93, ASTM A459, BS 2989, IS 3975 or as per Buyers Specification.
9. Coil Size
Inside Diameter (ID): 125 mm to 200 mm
Outside Diameter (OD): 400 mm to 800 mm or as per Buyer's Requirement.
Usage inclued armouring jelly filled telephone cables and underground power cables.